Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The VOCCT lady has attacked again

Not sure why I ever bothered.  I remember something suspicious about her from before but then reading her blog I felt she was genuine.

Now it's more about attacking ME every other post. It would be different if I hadn't calmly explained things to her over and over again.

Lady, get over it.  I am not your ex husband. He's a piece of shit. I don't even KNOW any pieces of shit. Once I find out a person is a piece of shit they don't get to hang around, mmmkay?

I prepared another post with her entire post and the entirety of comments I made but it was too long or some other issue and it won't publish and I have other work to do.
She always has this time-wasting bullshit going on.

I have time for nothing but solutions so endless crying and whining and Eleanor fucking White telling people what to say and not say are NOT FOR ME.

By the way, VOCCT blogger ... more than likely your post gets a lot of FLEETING traffic because it has TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD as a key phrase. That doesn't take a rocket scientist.
You need a course in critical reading or objective skills or something because the only thing you're really good at is insulting people who meant you no harm.


No comments:

Post a Comment