Monday, February 13, 2012

Welcome Home from Tampa Firemen and the Biker Dopers

No one cares about the dope.  You TRY to make that everyone's business. It's just NOT. That was Christine Breen's first concern, too was why my family member was ANTI DRUG. And she made it her goal to change that with a lot of help from graduates and parents at Robinson High School, along with current students and their friends at Plant High School, University of Tampa and other places. Meantime the bikers have to run up and down our driveway getting hurt. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And moving the garbage can (that smells like James Darrell Roberts Mason family stuff, it's a big one with him, among the firetrucks and sheriff, alternately racing by loudly or flying back and forth or hovering just overhead. 

Then we had Mr. YMCA, A.J. Kitchens calling out the Robinson Knights stalkers even thuogh he want to PLANT. What I think it is .... relatives get let off the hook and then THEIR family and they have to do what the police and judges want. In turn the police and judges do as they are told.

But, I'm so bored with this subject today, lucky for you.
Don't steal from me. I would think by now you'd remember that.

DO NOT STEAL FROM ME.  Murdering my family is enough.

Instead of leaving me alone you ramp it up.  Alrightee then.

I've got tons and tons more where that came from and thank you for the terrible toxic air on my eyes and etc.  When it makes me angry like this I am much more productive. So ...that's pretty stupid on your part and thank you.

I want my belongings back, losers.

Now, back to what I was doing before I had to go to four different stores for shoes I already BOUGHT ONCE. You low-lifes.

Mess with us. Get hosed. (that's the tampa fire rescue philosophy, it's much more violent and nasty here in tampa with these people who have no accountability because they are related all the way up the chain to the FBI and beyond)

No comments:

Post a Comment