Monday, February 13, 2012

 guess fat ass spence is at work today because there goes the roaring again. Of our highly paid sirens ... Guess Spencer couldn't dredge up a crowd this morning.
OH BUT WAIT at about half hour later the rest also roared by again horns and sirens blaring. It's also possible part of their crack ring is unavailable today so they have to make LOTS OF NOISE. But likely it's just directed at me and mine.

The few decent firemen still on board are probably starting to figure out given MY UNBLEMISHED HISTORY of NOT BEING A SNITCH never saying a word cross to or about anyone, and always being a decent and cool person ..... compared to your nephew being a snitch (NINETY GROW HOUSES IN A MONTH WHILE HE WAS WAITING FOR TRIAL WHERE HE SHOULD HAVE GONE TO PRISON) and a murderer of old women and due to your gay connections on TPD (bill rice? hmmmmm lol where did THAT property listing go thweetie??) that you people are ignorant and BAD liars who have seeded many lies and caused them to commit MANY crimes. MANY.

And all that while you are just random pieces of shit. NO better than rapists.

I KNOW WHERE THE GAY MAN CAME FROM. I see the TEXAS connection there with my other family member. You are a disgusting bunch of murdering PIGS. ALL OF THIS DUE TO GREED AND PROPERTY THEFT.

It's odd that an attorney isn't interested in what a foreclosure client is up to, don't you agree Amy Rae? Amy Rae Evans is a Tampa Police person who is involved in setting up fake and threatening wrecks with Tampa Fire Rescue, probably why they are now roaring by.
It's EVEN MORE ODD how all of you became wrapped up with so many traffickers to the point you get MY FAMILY MEMBERS LIVING ADJACENT.

This will cost me everything?? DELIGHTFUL. I HAVE EVERYTHING TO GIVE.

How about YOU?????


You going to hold up to this type scrutiny??

When it gets past your crime lord Robert O'Neill and the rest of the scum out there on Symphony Isles across from the zookeeper, and a real investigatoin commences that Leahy can't shut down and Franken can't ignore ... people will understand how THE EVIL OLD LADY has fractured the Democratic party with powerful alliances born on fraud and malfeasance.

JUST LIKE THE LIES TOLD ABOUT MY FAMILY. BUT THIS WAS EVEN GOING ON BACK TO MY GRANDFATHER. I sooo know what's what.

I guess you'll have to come kill me now. I know too much.

Good luck. What haven't you TRIED YET????????????? I know you don't want anything to happen to me, but the thing is unless you CEASE IMMEDIATELY and withdraw every hook, EVERY SINGLE HOOK. ALL OF THEM ... I am going to keep going.

I thought you really caught on last time you stole from me and I told you NOT TO. But then there was still car damage and motor problems and etc. Because you are losing control of me. Like an abusive spouse you are desperate. It's very pathetic.

But if you are going to have to kill me, you go right ahead.

IN fact, you get to killin.

You won't get the same reaction this time. AND, if you kill me my laughter will echo in your brain until you absolutely go INSANE. I abhor violence and I am NOT YOU. I am peaceful and loving and truly loyal to those who hold my esteem.

You're not on that list anymore but I also have ethics. So feel free to carry on with your violence. I'd be in a better position to deal with you.

OR you can put a bunch of us on the sex offenders registry as you had stupid ass IRA clumsily threaten. DO whatever... do it.

I'm already using your own tools to take you down and put you away for life. You're not smarter than me. That was MY mistake.

You're a PUPPY MURDERER, a stalker, a brown-noser and a thief.

PUT MY SHOES BACK YOU DISGUSTING PIG.

You should be embarrassed. Whatever this stuff is you all think is so effective is about to lose its shine. ...."and I'm just waiting til the shine wears off" ....

Sensitizing??  How about desensitized??? No one lets it bother them and we're getting to more people and explaining what you nazis are doing.

So, hope you enjoyed your homes on the water.

One piece of paper. They'll be chained shut and you on the wrong side of the door.

DO NOT STEAL FROM ME. It just bothers me. Look at the measures I had to undertake to keep one puerto rican and his biker crewe back buddies off my car. Unreal. You are so anxious to exert control over me.

You shut my phone off. Wow. That's big. Stupid too. I'll toss it off the mountain one day into a stream and never look back. LOL !!!! I'm NOT YOU. I don't need a cellphone to connect to all my criminal friends on the stalking grid.

You're idiots. I'm ashamed I ever sat to a meal with you. It was like dining with pigs to the slaughter.

Laughable.

You're losers. Look at James Darrell MASON: THAT IS YOU.

That's ALL YOU ARE.

Scumbag slimy murderers

I was sooo interested in the Howard Jenkins PUBLIX family in TEXAS, ME. I remember Amy. The other Amy. She is also a very poor actress. The whole scene in your doctor's office was ... "weird" .. even at the time. I kept playing it over in my mind couldn't figure out why .....  still don't really but it fits .. so for now I am going to attribute it to poor acting skills which I attribute to role-playing with yes people.  You folks are stupid.

You're stupid and I hope you remember not to steal from me again. I did not buy shoes and socks for you to redistribute them as the thieves you are.

I told you that three years ago. DO NOT STEAL FROM ME. DO NOT STEAL FROM ME.

I will repay you in this peaceful way .... forever.

Get your hooks and your whores out of my family's life. You realize all of this type activity goes right back to your address in LMAN? right?  Just checking.  I'm not afraid of you. I don't even respect you anymore. That happened in the last several months to year ... before that I tried to have some understanding.

That's behind me now.

I hope you understand the implications of that.

Did you pork Amy Rae too? GAD. She kinda reminds me of that hooker you met on the airplane who looked kinda familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment